Friday, January 18, 2008

My goodness, I'm in shock, but totally thrilled that someone actually cast a vote.

Clinton is in the lead.

All other shoppers that need to examine the candidates further may do so as the poll isn't over for another 290 days, so you can change your mind over and over again until you fine tune your vote but if you've already decided and seem firm about it, please vote now.

God bless you all and also I'm looking forward to comments, others that have had a friend, relative or anyone else that was afflicted with a pressure sore.

Also, if you've called Mr. Comfort in Colorado, I would like to hear what you thought of the foundation and it's work.

Have a nice weekend, but I will probably submit another post tomorrow or Sunday as this site begins to get a little more lively.

I've got a great puzzle coming up for all of you soon to guess and it means a modest prize for the right answer, so sharpen those minds and get ready.

I would also like to say that if you make a puchase from one the advertisers on this site, it costs the same price as they charge on their own site, but here you can also have a feeling of joy knowing that you also provided help and assistance in the fight for keeping people alive. It also offers you the convenience of having a variety of stores at your fingertips. Thank you.


Regards,
Ronni Mandell

No comments: